Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My pet shop & Legendary Starfy

I've played alot of games on the DS lite, and these are far by, the cutest games ever.

1) My Pet Shop.

Yeah, I know this game is for kids age 3+ but its so fun! Its all about opening a petshop, finding pets, and grooming them!




This will be your MAMA on My Pet Shop. She is however, the nicest mama anyone will have!



Its really a no brainer, its really relaxing AND addictive at the same time!


This is what happens when you find a pet in the forest! (they have lots of wild pets in their forests!)

2) The Legendary Starfy



Aiyo, this game so cute! Starfish leh! Looks more like Honey stars to me (hungry :( now )




This is our hero. SO CUTE RIGHT?!?!?!!? And it always replies and makes sounds like 'eeeeeeeee!!!!'



you see the bunny? The Starfish's life mission is to save it! and the burger looking thing is actually a clam and also Starfy's friend!


This is clam friend is a treasure detector!


Battling the boss, which is a very big squid.

LOVE THEM GAMES MAN!

No comments: