Tuesday, August 18, 2009

36 things I've come to realise

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size. .
is bigger than my arse.

2. I've come to realize that my job. . .
pays bills. And lets me buy loads of bags.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving alone. . .
I head bang to P!nk, speed and curse at people.

4. I've come to realize that I need. . .
a bigger room, a big car and a bigger pay check.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost.....
the will to live.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when. . .
people tell me what to do.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk. . .
I'm a beast in bed.

8. I've come to realize that money. . .
will move even the biggest arse in the whole wide world.

9. I've come to realize that certain people. . .
only use others to their advantage.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ........
be right. Always.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s). . .
are the scariest people on earth!

12. I've come to realize that my mom. . .
is like Lord Voldemort.

13. I've come to realize that cell phones. . .
are way too expensive. The functions are wayyy overrated as well.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .
feeling even more tired than last night. What the fuck did I do in my sleep!?!?!?!

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .
I spoke to the boy on the phone and hanging up on him without realising it.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .
about sleeping under the work desk.

17. I've come to realize that my dad. . .
is a stubborn old man.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook. ..
i start stalking people's photographs.

19. I've come to realize that today. . .
is full of shit.

20. I've come to realize that tonight. . .
will be the night i sleep early.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow. . .
I have Malay tuition.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to. . .
quit work and wake up late everyday.

23. I've come to realize that the person most likely to respond to this is. . .
no one will be bothered to even do this dumb thing.

24. I've come to realize that life. . .
is not as interesting as it is.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend. . .
will be the weekend that I party again with my female lovers.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .
is the sad serenade of my broken heart.

27. I've come to realize that my friends. . .
are those handful which I keep in touch with.

28. I've come to realize that this year. . .
will the year I have finally gotten over you.

29. I've come to realize that my ex. ..
will forever only be my ex.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should. . .
stop procrastinating..

31. I've come to realize that I love. . .
him even though he's an asshole most of the time.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand. . .
why bitches are always richer than the goodgirls? hahahahaha.

33. I've come to realize my past. . .
will remain only a memory.

34. I've come to realize that parties. . .
are only great with jelly shots!

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified. . .
of roaches, balloons and clowns.

36. I've come to realize that my life. . .
is ............mundane.

No comments: