Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Big brothers


I have 2 elder brothers. This fairer looking guy on my left is my eldest bro, Alex.

The other tanned fella is my second bro, Keith. He is due to come back from Dubai end of this month.

My brothers are the ultimate sister-security system - ever. They will jump at any guy I'm going out with,or talking to. They have to bring me everywhere, and rather me sit at home rotting than go out.

Alex is the ultimate beef guy. He is the one with muscles and all. He likes to flex them to make all my guy friends run away. He is also a glutton like me :D We love to go drinking together and talk rubbish. We are 2 idiots in a pod.

Keith is more like the gangster guy. He has a massive tattoo taking up half his back. If I showed you the picture he'd kill me. But he also loves me very much. We used to fight alot when we were younger but I guess we've grown out of it now. He is more of a quality guy than quantity like me and Alex!

Yeah, being the youngest really sucks. Alex has to send me to a place AND pick me up as well. What am I? 4?

No comments: