Monday, August 17, 2009

Marry Another girls

Yin, Laura and Joanna



We 3 first met a Marry Another's gig practice in Prestwich, Manchester, because you know, we were groupies (whatever!)


This is Marry Another. An accoustic band playing really cool music.

We all,of course, dated members of the band, as such only we would meet under these circumstances.

Little did we know, we'd become great friends (and some of us share a great disliking for the lead female vocal)

Besides meeting up at gig practices, we'd meet up for shopping, food, calling each other when we're down etc.

I didn't meet them as much as Laura and Yin would meet each other as I was up North in Newcastle.
It was only once in a blue moon that I would pop my face into Ade's studio to say hi! and destroy several instruments in there.


We would attend most gigs as the amazing and loyal groupies we are and always give our boys the full support we had!



So before I left, my amazing girlies drove all the way up from Manchester to come shopping and eating with me for a day.

We went to Metrocentre and shopped.



And I made them grilled chicken wings. YUM!
(which reminds me I really need to get a gas/electric oven for the house)Align Center


We bought these friendship bands to remind ourselves that we actually deserved better and would always remember each other.



So as of 2009, NONE of us are with any of the Marry Another boys.
We DID deserve better than this.

And I'm glad we're not stuck anymore!
Love you babes, miss you loads!

(without us, MA would be NOTHING eh?)

PS: MA boys, you know you owed it to us making you big!

No comments: