Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Review

How quick time flies, it's already end of 2009. So many things done, so many tears shed, so much money spent, so many places been to.. the list goes on.

Lets have a review on what I've done this year :

  • been to melbourne.
  • been to hongkong and macau.
  • have 2 new puppies in the family
  • became an aunt for the first time.
  • renounced my title as an aunt for the first time too - the kid is monstrous!
  • realised that my job is a nightmare.
  • reloved the colour pink
  • nearly had a heart attack when my ipod died.
  • had many breakdowns every now and then
  • finally let go.
  • opened my own blogshop and started earning some side money.
  • cooked the entire christmas meal.
  • finally celebrated Fran's birthday for the first time ever since i knew her.
  • stopped being friends with a particular someone.
  • wind down the window and told a dick to fuck off the roads and drive properly.
  • stopped having any expectations in people. they just hurt you.
  • realised that I'm actually all alone.
  • lost most of my memory.
  • I
  • can't
  • remember
  • anything
  • more
  • that
  • happened
  • this
  • year
  • fuck
  • i
  • must
  • be
  • getting
  • old
  • my
  • memory
  • is
  • waning
  • fuck
  • fuck
  • fuck
  • fuck
  • fuck
Fuck it's true. I can't remember anything that I've done after a couple of months. Or have I not done anything fantabulous this year? Fuck I can't remember.

Oh fuck it.

Happy New Year!!!!!!! :)

love love xxx


No comments: