Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Proposal

omg. mike just proposed to xiaxue in the mostttttttttttttt romantic way!!!!

I'M SO JEALOUS, I TEARED! (out of happiness and the mushy bits of course!) It's really heart warming to see couples who have really found each other. (still tapping my fingers on the table).

jelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjelesjeles! hahahahahaha there i said it! (only because I'm still waiting and not because I fancy Mike!)

But when do you ever know that the person is the one?do you have to get along perfectly to know that he is the one? or is he financially stable? or has he the perfect genes for your next generation? I guess we'll never know, but only to base our decisions on our "hweeeling" (aka feeling) at that moment.

You have to watch Mike's proposal and LEARN, guyes.

Congratulations Wendy! (even though I dont know you, I thought it'll be nice to have someone else's [my] blessings!! ) And you really have an amazing diamond ring!!!!!!!! JELES!! :D

No comments: