Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dead ipod

After 4 long gruelling years with me, my ipod nano has finally given up on me. 4 fucking years. Mind you its only a 2gb ipod, containing only 423 songs, but it's brought me all over the world.

AND IT FUCKING DIED ON ME TODAY.

I was praying to God at church to resuscitate it, but to no avail. What is gone is gone. I am terribly upset. Even more devastated that an item that has seen me through more boyfriends than my camera does.

It has been to Holland, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Venice, Rome, England, Dublin, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Singapore (duh),Cambodia, Thailand. It has been every where. We were in such a committed relationship. I don't know what gave way. Of course I'd change its characteristics every once in a while, but overall, I still loved it whole heartedly.

I wanted to put in more new songs today so I could bring my sound system into the living room so I could listen to it when I cook the fucking Christmas dinner. NOW CHRISTMAS IS FUCKING RUINED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY SONGS TO DANCE TO.

My life is empty. Music is my life. My senheiser earphones are a godsent, but without my ipod, it's just like a fat kid without a fried chicken - incomplete.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I was praying that it was only out of battery. But WHAT FUCK, I charged it but to no avail.

Maybe it's time to move on and get cheap skate china made ipods which are cheap and affordable. No more expensive crap for me that will break later on. I'm just upset that the AMAZING songs that I have inside are gone.Upset perhaps is another freaking understatement. Here I am at 4am blogging on Christmas day. My 2nd bro and his gf are freaking drunk and I had to babysit them tonight - all the while thinking hoping and wishing that my ipod would miraculously cure itself and come back to life. No fucking life.

Have a merry fucking christmas everyone, it's my blog and I curse if I want to!

I am currently subscribed to www.keksim.com. Because, I really am keksim (heartache).

I hope your christmases are much better than mine!

No comments: