Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy birthday Fran!

I was over at Fran's for the weekend in celebration of her forever 22 birthday. Many thousands were spent at that weekend (obviously not my money cos I'm poorer than a beggar) But my lovely lovely friend bought a ticket for me to fly over! How great is she? :D

Anyways right, she looked like a super star that night lor. Sibeh chio. she wore her mng dress. or isit zara. I cant remmeber lor, but super chio.

ANYWAYS! I got scolded the whole weekend for not being hardworking at putting on make up! I mean, if i had a function I'd do it lar, but to go to sungei wang to buy some clothes! I didnt find the need to do it, but nevertheless, Fran was right, you'll never know who you'd meet. First impression counts. But generally I'm a super lazy person lar (can see by my size n my face!)

She has 302 after wash steps k! after the toner she has other million steps to acheive her beautiful skin. I see also faint ok! HAHAHAHAHA!

Really had a good time that weekend, lotsa of drinks and falling down stairs and shopping!

Love you babe, have a wonderful 22nd birthday, TODAY!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: