Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jennifer's Body



I just watched this movie. I know I am a tad late on watching megan fox's hot body. But better late than never.

And yes, she's smoking hot.

So basically the movie is about this 2 bffs who are completely and totally different. They go for a gig one night and the bar burns down, jennifer gets entralled by the band leader who lures her into his van and they drive into the forest and performs a satanic virgin sacrifice on her. The thing is that she isn't a virgin and hence instead of her dying, the demon enters her and she becomes a succubuss and has to eat human flesh to sustain her hunger bla bla bla.

She starts to lure boys in her school and feeds off them and eventually ate her bff's boyfriend (what a bitch I know. I also know that bff's like her do that-alot). It's their sense of insecurity or the need to validate themselves by stealing other people's guys or something like that.

But ANYWAY, the bff, Needy, gets fucking pissed off and kills her. The END.

The main point of the story is, there was a girl on girl kissing scene with her bff Needy and it was pretty hot. Like, omg wish I was in Needy's position now hot.

PFFFFFFFFFFT. don't tell me you girls don't fancy JENNIFER!

HAH!

No comments: