Friday, December 4, 2009

What I know about you

I know you .............

  • love MPV, sedan kinda cars.
  • don't like talking much, and you are a man of few words.
  • have less than 10 friends. Sad, I know.
  • only wear polo shirts.
  • have really hair legs but thank goodness, very little everywhere else.
  • hate gossiping.
  • love minding your own business.
  • know that I'm right most of the time.
  • love me bullying you (when no one's looking).
  • love my tight arse.
  • don't fancy alcohol that much.
  • graduated from Unirversity of Hard Knocks. Haaa.
  • are trying your best to tolerate my shit temper.
  • love tidying after me.
  • are secretly afraid of me.
  • hate my guts.
  • love having your ears dug.
  • think I have the bestest hugs on earth.
  • use lip balm in secret.
  • know that I am TROUBLE.
  • are a true sportsman despite how you look.
  • I'm your beautiful nightmare.
  • would donate your kidneys to me if need be.
  • not chase me back if I walked out the door.
  • pay attention to my little hints even though you pretend not to know anything.
  • are actually a petty, petty little man.
  • you still owe me 33 stalks of paper roses.
  • think that I'm the coolest person on earth - except when I am mad.
  • know how scary I can get when I'm pissed off.
  • love canned corn.
  • wish I wasn't so demanding!
  • hate how untidy I am (who doesn't?)
  • you love classical music to the max.
  • think my cooking is heavenly.
  • know that I am God-Sent!
  • have a soft spot for homeless animals.
  • are a hero at heart.
  • are a big friendly giant!
  • are terrified for roaches.
  • fell in love with my boobies first.
  • were gay before you met me!
  • have a temper as bad as mine. You just conceal it really well.
  • secretly wish I wouldn't nag as much.
  • fear I'd turn into my mother (which is highly likely)
  • trust people too much.
  • are into photography but never had the chance to explore further.
  • love simple romantic gestures.
  • love me acting stupid.
  • have an amazing voice.
  • think I make the best food on earth!
  • have no favourite colour.
  • would give me your last 5bucks if I needed it.
  • love acting dumb, but you're actually a cunning skiving sly fox!
  • feel jealous all the time but pretend that you aren't.
  • are actually a big kid.
  • love black lace.
  • prefer cats more than dogs, cause they're easier to take care off and are cleaner.
  • don't take sweet stuff.
  • love your chilli.
  • haven cracked my code yet.
  • keep the stuff I give you in the dusty corner of your room!
  • hid my underwear somewhere in your pillow.
  • love me pinching and biting you.
  • hardly change your bedsheets you dirty boy.
  • think that I'm the cutest bunny ever!
  • don't believe in having too many friends.
  • rather die than putting contact lenses on.
  • don't really drink soup.
  • can't take prawns and crabs.
  • generally don't eat alot of vegetables.
  • poop alot.
  • wish I gave you a better MP3 player!
  • giving/making you stuff you don't need!
  • that I'm a great interior decorator!
  • snore like a walrus.
  • don't like PDA's.

Actually, to think about it, there's not much things to know about you! You're a boring person really! Hahaha! Just joking!

No comments: