Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tsubame Hydrating Mask

I was given a few samples of Tsubame's hydrating birds nest mask to try on. And before you read on I have to warn you that my skin is always in an atrocious state. My skin tone is uneven and red. Red because my skin is so dry and it sorta 'cracks' [that's how the facial parlour tells me]. My skin is internally oily and extremely dry on the outside. It's fucked up I know but there's nothing I can do about it (now).

I've tried several kinds of hydrating masks and it always turns out a sham and I've really pretty much given up hope on masks (except my beauty diary, thats still good in my books).

So with a little skeptism and optimism, let's give Tsubame's mask a try shall we?





I was told that they'd redo the packaging soon so that the whole thing be red and the floral designs would be silver! or soemthing like that!




See my skin? So red and blotchy. Feel so sad for it. But, what to do? I go for facials and its still like that. Goes to show that my money has been washed down the drains. These facial place are always trying to con your money!

AND NO, I'M NOT NAKED. I WAS WRAPPED IN A TOWEL.

No photoshop is done here. My skin is as it is.



So I took out the mask and put it on. The hydrating liquid has texture and is thick. It's not watery like those cheap ones. It's more of a watery gel kind. smells good, not that nose prickling smell.

So when I put it on, it doesn't feel asif its prickling my skin. That's when you know there's alcohol present, which is even worse for the skin. So, this goes to show that that theres no alcohol, or minimal usage of it, so its gentle for the skin!

After 10mins, or when your skin starts to itch, thats your cue to take it off cos your skins giving you a sign its had enough.

this is how it looks after I took it off :



cant see the difference?

heres a side to side!




You can see the redness slightly gone (which shows that your skin is at least slightly hydrated), which goes to show that ------

IT WORKS!!!! AND ITS NOT A SHAM OR A FAKE MASK!!!

Can support this brand, cos it will soon be rivalling My beauty diary!



No comments: