Sunday, December 27, 2009

Eyebrow reading

I got bored last night (as usual) after watching Jennifer's body then just stared at my face in the mirror for several minutes.

Apart from the usual blemishes, black heads and break outs, I was dissatisfied with something else on my face.

My eyebrows.

Recently, I've come to notice that my eyebrows were somewhat - slanting downwards.

In chinese old wife's tale/folklore/superstition, eyebrows slanting down represented bad luck.

Eyebrows will be known as 眉 mei2

and the slanting downwards will be 倒 dao3

So it goes together as 倒眉 dao3 mei2 which would mean - BAD LUCK!!!!!!

NO WONDER FREAKING HELL EVERYTHING IS BREAKING AND GOING WRONG RECENTLY! CIBAI IPOD DIED, PHONE CHARGER WENT TO HELL AND LAPTOP REFUSING TO TURN ON! NECK MUSCLED PULLED, INJURED KNEES AND THIGHS! BLA BLABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

well actually it wasn't a bad luck brow, it was just round, the way the lady threaded my eyebrows cos my face was round! but I didn't really like having round eye brows cos, you know, it made me look like a clown!!!!!!!! so sad right!!!!

Anyway, heres a list of eyebrow readings for your pleasure.

  • Straight eyebrows (The logical): When eyebrows are like a straight line then this person is a logical thinker. If you want to convince him of something, only use logic and proofs; don't try to convince him using emotions like saying "Hey, this is good; I feel it's nice" instead tell him something like "It has lots of benefits, number one is bla bla and number two is bla bla bla". Using a pen and a paper is the best way to convince such a person as you can point out all the advantages and disadvantages of the issue you are talking about.

  • Meeting eyebrows (The non-stop thinker): when the eye brows are connected; when they meet each other through a bridge of hair, this person is a non-stop thinker. Such a person can't relax; he is always thinking and evaluating everything around him. If you relate to this category, make sure you learn how to relax so as not to harm your health. That person may have sleeping problems when approaching a major event in his life, on account of all the thinking he does.

  • Angled eyebrows (The authority seeker): You must take a great deal of care when dealing with such a person. That person, with angled eyebrows that kind of form an inverted "v" shape, is always seeking control and authority; try noticing how many presidents had angled eyebrows, you'd be surprised. Those people usually fight fiercely for authority and high status and positions. If you want to get along with this person, make him feel important; try to catch his name on your first meeting so you can use it again. motivating that person is very easy, just give him more control and make him feel that everything is depending on him.-------> my real eyebrows >_<

  • Thin eye brows (The sensitive): Very thin eyebrows may mean that this person is overly sensitive, especially if he has delicate facial features, like small eyes, nose or mouth. When dealing with that person, pay extra attention not to hurt him as he is more sensitive to external stimulus than other people.

  • Curved eye brows (The friendly): A person with curved eyebrows (sometimes called round) is a friendly person by nature, the same as the person with round face features; round cheeks or chin. This person understands best by examples and metaphors. ------>I know she did this cos round faces people are meant to have round eyebrows! but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will not succumb to this!




so my eye brow kinda looks like this now! pls don't mind my blemishes! HAHAHA. Quite nice lar I think. I shaved half of it off then drew half of it at the back. Just a simple experiment, wouldnt hurt cos eyebrows grow back in no time!








And just for the fun of it, I spent my afternoon making flower stuff for hairbands and pins! Look how nicely they turn out! will be posting them for sale soon on my other blog!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send me an email and i will teach u how to do ur brows right
preetprocreations@gmail.com
where are u located?
Pritpal