Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tsubame

Recently my cousin Bobby egged me on to join this group called 'Tsubame' on facebook. So I was like OK, perhaps they're promoting this on a sideline, so why not support your cousin ya?

So it turns out, he OWNS Tsubame. I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. How can you own a birdsnest line? You're only 26! ANYWAY, that wasn't the main point. The main point was the packaging and the aesthetic were too professional for a Malaysian home grown brand.

Here let me show you :






Super professional right? They not only sell birds nest, they also sell birds nest hydrating mask and also on consignment (or something like that) an amazing LED lip gloss! I will go into those later!

But first let me show you how cute my cousin is!!




Bobby Ang! He used to live with me when I was little and he was in college and we are really close! Look how adorable he is! It amazes me how he's really grown up and doing something useful in his life! I really don't know who that girl next to him is. Promoter or soemthing like that!


SO ANYWAY HOR, they are selling these lip glosses packed with LED lights. I don't know why he came to me when he first started this business. He said its good for people who go clubbing alot. and I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. DO I LOOK AS IF I GO CLUBBING ALOT? I AM GOOD GIRL OK!!!! Ok, thats a little lie, I do go clubbing but not ALOT ok! ANYWAY hor. Ya. Here is how the lip gloss looks like!



It's called Aniss Da Vinci and apparently its really popular in Taiwan and is used among many artistes there!

So I tried on one of them, and it didnt feel sticky or oily like most lip glosses do. I am personally picky when it comes to lip glosses, cos I tend to have the 'eaten fried chicken' look after I smack some on! But this, this has the quality of M.A.C. lipgloss. The one that stays on and has that juicy look! They are available in different colours as show in the picture above!

To make it even more attractive, here is what they've done to them!



They've stuck on REAL SWAROVSKI crystals on them! Of course these prices are slightly higher but look how blingy they are! And when you are clubbing, this will definitely attract the good attention of on lookers! You don't have to walk ALLLLLLLLLL the way to the toilet to apply your gloss on! You can use this to shine on the dark dark floor if your friend has dropped her phone or purse, or you're just looking around if someone has dropped money!!!!!

And if you're NOT clubbing, its just so sparkly and pretty!!!!!!!! And you know we girls love sparkly stuff! (just like magpies and bugs I know!)

These swarovski crystals can be designed in anyway you want them to be. You can put your name on it, or you can put flowers on them. If you're a guy, this is a PERFECT GIFT for the girl you like, because you know, girls can't live without gloss - and a good sparkly gloss too!

The MAIN POINT of this gloss is ( I have to kick myself for side tracking because of the sparklyness) that it has LED lighting in built in them, and also a side mirror like this :




You see that white strip over there on the left hand side? That's where the mirror is and the LED lighting comes from the top of the gloss brush. So when you're at a dark place (preferably in a pub or a club, or just that your electric tripped) you can still manage to look FANTASTIC with this little nifty lip gloss! While you're applying your lip gloss the light shine directly on your mouth area, ensuring that you get the best view of your lips when applying the gloss on them!

Here are lots of really hot chics using them :



this looks like a really good place to use your LED gloss....dark and dodgy!



I think this looks like a sitcom set where they film shows. See, even artistes, albeit unpopular (I think) use them!



This looks like a makeup room, her necklace sibeh chio lor!



Bobby sneaking a picture with all the hotties in Taiwan.


She's damn cute lor!



I think this is his promoter! But quite ok looking lar.

So apparently, no one else in Malaysia is selling this and Tsubame is the only supplier for them. The lipgloss is priced at RM49.90 (which isn't very expensive if you have a look at SASA or Watsons or Gaurdian at the imported lipglosses). The Crystals are priced differently so if you have an enquiries, please add Tsubame here on Facebook!

Trust me, for someone's who has alot of experience with M.A.C. lipglosses (because her bestie is a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FANNNNNNNNNNN of M.A.C.), it really is similar to it, and the colour is AMAZING. It slides beautifully on your lips, unlike some lipglosses which are too STICKY and hard in nature!

******************

Coming up the next time, I will be trying out their bird's nest hydrating mask! For those of you who have dry skin or need the extra moisture boost in your skin, STAY TUNED!!!!!!


No comments: