Monday, December 28, 2009

DIY wallpaper

ok... so I'm bored of my life.....and also my walls.. I have decided on a DIY room make over with wrapping papers and adhesive spray! I know it's probably gonna be a flop, but who'll ever know if you never try!

I bought 4 wrapping papers cos it's less than a dollar each so people can have a look and help me decide which one is the best one pls kthxbai. if it all doesnt work out they'll become gift wraps!

was thinking of having one feature wall. What do you think?




No.1

this is a dulled vibrant flower wrapping paper with rain-glass -stained effect going on. Tot it was quite pretty!




No. 2

This is a bold hibiscus pattern. very bright and cheerful!




No.3

the camera phone does not do this any justice. the colours are much nicer and more pastel. perhaps this can go on all my walls. I dono.





No.4

stupid camera. totally ruining the colour effect of this one. It is actually very pretty yellow!



SO HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

kthxbai

No comments: