Saturday, May 2, 2009

Whirlwind of confusion

On Boss's order, I have to be in Singapore the whole of next week for my training.

Thank God kind Boss has booked a hotel room just above the work place so I didn't have to travel everyday.

Ah, it's going to be so exciting. New place, new people, new experience.

I am very prepared to be working again.

*******

On a separate note,

Ming, its just another girl. It's not as if you've dated her for some time. Don't be affected that badly please?

It's not that you don't have options. You just have to choose wisely.

Don't be so down ok?

*******

Thank you for the lovely pair of shoes.

I'm not mad at you.....anymore.

You can be so stubborn some times tho.

But I still wuv you loads.

*******

Ah, watched Univited with QZD today. Was a pretty good movie. Quite intense.

Then after the movie this question was posed to me :

"What if you're a fiction of my imagination and that you're really not there?"

Then I just kept quiet and looked out of the window. That unanswered question left a bitter aftertaste on the tongue.

*******

I'm sorry to disappoint you today Esther.

I really wanted to come, I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it.

Gave you false hopes and burst your bubble.

I'm really sorry.

Please don't be mad?

:(

No comments: