Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quiz!

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed? –Side of my head. Love it when he turns and kisses me on the head.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning? – chirpy and happy. Gonna get paidddddddddddddddddd!

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with? – Enci Bunny. We went to bugis!!! Kekekekekekekeke.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled? -More than an average person, yes. I am quite the spoilt brat. I blame everyone for this. But, of course, I am extremely loveable. I’m sure you would agree.

5. Will you ever donate blood? -I do actually. Been quite some time now since I last donated.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? –Yes. I still do too.

7. Do you want someone to be dead? – No. I’m not that evil – yet.

8.What does your last text message say? –ok! :D

9.What are u thinking right now? –shopping, my birthday, cheques, banks and the blister on my toe.

10. Do you want someone to be with you now? – no, not now. I’m at work silly. I’ll be fired!

11. What was the time you went to bed last night? – 12am. After bugis. HEHEHE.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now? -I bought it from GEB. And It’s a blouse. Not a tee.

13. Is someone on your mind right now? – Yes, my baby.

14. Who was the last person who texted you? – Mama. Asking what time I need to be picked up.

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz.
1. Fran
2. NC!
3. SC
4. GSY
5. LILY
6. Jess
7. Eric
8. Henry
9. Ambrose
10. Anyone whose bored enough to do this?

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with? – She’s shared between me and Jun.

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female? – she-male. And I love her to bits!

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good? –That is virtually impossible. But no. 1 will try to get no.7 to change his mind.

18. What is no.1 studying about? – law!

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
1. Fran– Last week
2. NC – Yesterday night!
3. SC– few days ago
4. GSY - Few days ago
5. Lily – Few days ago
6. Jess – on FB just now
7. Eric – er. Last Wednesday?
8. Henry- a few months ago
9. Ambrose - 2 weeks ago?
10. Anyone whose bored enough to do this – I speak to bored people all the time

20. Is no. 4 single? -GSY, yes. Very single. And HOT. :D

21. Say something about no.2. – Bugis?

22. What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together? –I think that would make a hot lipstick lesbian film.

23. Describe no.9. – Old school friend.

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight? – Sit back with popcorn and watch the show :D

25. Do you like no.8? – I have to. He’s my nephew. HAHAHAHA.

No comments: