Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Swine Flu? No?

ARGH.

I am down with my hypochondraic pigflu.

No don't be daft. I am down with flu.

And it sucks. I can't feel my nose.

I'm so drowsy.

My 'thank you's sounds like 'dank kew'.

Everything is so muffled. My ulcer just about to recover but hurts like a bitch still.

Every morning I'd take the MRT to work. Me incubating in all the diseases in the world, just in one ride to work. Now I'm a walking chemical warfare bomb. All the possible germs and diseases are on the MRT. Just look at all the various kind of people travelling in it.

WHEN DID I BECOME SUCH A HYGENE FREAK!?!?!?!?

I was never like that, till I came to Singapore, and was exposed to all these foreign workers, TB, Herpes, Hepetatis, and everyone else who has problems that don't tell the world, but come to seek you for help. And I'm not even a doctor!

How can any one not be afraid of the MRT? Its an incubation port for DISEASES!

ARgh. But beggers cant be choosers. Takkan I take the BUS to work (because thats longer and has ALOT of diseases as well), or walk, because that's just insane.

HAIYARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Can't wait till Hard Rock tonight. We gonna PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYY. With Lysha. And possibly Eric :)

FLU FLU GO AWAYYYYYYYYYY :(

No comments: