Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Modern Kids

I’m getting too old for this shit. Kids in clubs are getting younger and younger. They look 15. They are practically wearing windbreakers, Cardigans, sportshoes and school bags in the club. Why is that even allowed? It’s like a night care centre for overaged kids who can’t control their drinks and start throwing up in the middle of the walkway.

Yes, I knew I had been there, done that. But with a little more class, and respect for the sanctity of clubs. You go there to flaunt your goodies. Not scaring people into thinking they’ve walked into a library. These people, and specifically I mean girls, wear sneakers, big windbreaker jackets (like those you wear in your library) and these fucking huge school bags. So what are you trying to prove? That you are studious AND you can party hard? I believe that you’re THAT, but could you at least leave your bags and shoes at HOME and come in something more appropriate? Like for instance, club wear are strictly limited to clubs only. School wear for school. Easy peasy?

And what’s this thing with glassless spectacle frame? WTF are you kids thinking? Seriously, WTF man????????? You’re neither short sighted nor long. You do not have astigmatism. In fact I think I see contact lenses under your glassless frame. WTF? You do not look cool. You know who you look like? You look like Smarty. Remember Smarty? He was this cartoon fiction kid in little pocket story books we read while growing up. Or maybe that’s too old school for your tots. Smarty has these really big huge frame that covered ¾ of his face. He looks cool with it though, NOT YOU. So please just get that damn thing off your pretty face.

And oh, girls get so territorial in clubs. Like when their flaunting their goodies to guys around them and you dance next to these girls, they try to “butt” you out. LITERALLY. They use their asses to prove to you that they’re a better grinder than you are and indirectly (or directly) telling you to fuck off and find another spot to pee on. Fuck me. These girls have no perspective of guys they find. Chances of you finding a marriable guy in a club is like, finding an eyelash on a black floor. It is impossible. Unless these girls are looking to getting laid, these men have nothing in store for them. So don’t worry babes, we’re past our prime now and looking to settling down. We don’t need your club-men. We’re only here to get our only exercise (dancing) and to look pretty at the same time. See, you CAN have your cake and eat it too.

I can’t stay past 130am at clubs now. I have to rest my feet, and my poor soul. I’m seriously getting too old. I can feel it in my (broken) bones. It feels so tempting to sit back and watch tv. But then, I shouldn’t waste my life like that, should I? I should be out, laughing at people, and having the time of my life.

Life is afterall, so short.

No comments: