Monday, May 25, 2009

English Mastiff

My latest wish is to have an English Mastiff.

As everyone would know by now, I have a huge love for big dogs. The bigger the better.
I dono why, it just makes me so happy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sounds pervy huh. Anyway, I love big dogs as they act as a deterrent to crimes of the night ie burglary.

Especially malays or indonesians who loves to break into our homes and steal what they can, or indians and drug addicts who steal our iron, or chinese who loves holding us at gun/parang point for money, big dogs will defos bite the shit out of them.



You got to be shitting me. How can a dog get so big?


I swear this picture is edited. How can a dog look bigger than a lion!?!?!?!?


This looks real. If that's the case, I definitely want a Mastiff!!!!!!

the Mastiff breed is a combination of dignity and courage; calm and affectionate to its master, but capable of protection. This particular mastiff-type breed is an extremely capable guard. If an unfamiliar person approaches near their perceived territory or its master, the Mastiff will immediately position itself between its master and the stranger. If the approaching person does not back down, they take immediate defensive action. It is because of this instinctive behavior that English Mastiffs have earned themselves a spot in the world's top 5 guard dogs. The breed is innately good natured, calm, easygoing, and surprisingly gentle. It is a well-mannered house pet but needs sufficient room for exercise and activity. The Mastiff is an extremely loyal breed, exceptionally devoted to its family and good with children.



Look how adorable it is!!!


There is no way they can edit this one.

So, anyone who has puppies to sell, please contact me?

Kthxbai.

No comments: