Saturday, May 2, 2009

Torn Beau

You know, you're like a coke addiction to me.

I cannot stay away from you.

You are disgusting, a bad influence and you give people a very disillusioned portrait of you.

When I see you, I feel so repulsive, yet so exhilarated at the same time.

You make me so excited just to see you disillusioned and drowning in your wannabe goodness.

You make my day whenever I hear of your ignorant ways.

You enlighten me on how I should actually look.

I simply just cannot stay away from you.

I must be your best friend.

No I can't, it's just insane.

I want your forehead.

No I don't, its too high.

You make me laugh so hard....

And cringe at the same time.

I don't know what I would do without your virtual presence.

I don't know what I would do with you.(well that's a lie. I so totally know what I would do with you).

Argh, life is so tough.

You're like the affair that I should NEVER have.

It's the wrong kind of affair. You know what I mean?

You are wrong. Totally wrong.

Everything about you is off.

Top to toe.

You should seriously do something about it.

But that's what I love about you.

Your uniqueness.

I have to stay away.

But I can't.

I'm so torn.

Yet I feel born again.




ps: This is not an adultry I swear.

No comments: