Thursday, May 21, 2009

War retreat!

HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

My ulcer has finally packed its bag and gone away!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYy.

Now I can talk like this :

a) HAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHE HOOOOOOOO UMMMMMMMMMMM.

and this! :

b) !@#!()%)!@#(% AND !@)(!%)!(@$)!@($!@)$(@@^_)#&*(%
(these all mean curse words really loudly)

and I can finally eat like a proper monster. Days of eating like a dainty lady has KILLED me.

It's all thanks to my almost 11hr sleep I had last night. Forced myself to sleep at 9?!?!?!?!?!?! I got a shock after I checked my last sms from him before I fell asleep. I thought it was later than that!

Hah, shows that I have no life. Its a good thing to have no life once in a while. Rest my poor lil soul!

:)

Yay, i'm going home today. Get to sleep on my big big bed and my lovely toilet!

WOOO!

No comments: