Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday night!

I have finally made it through this week.
Surprisingly, it passed really quickly. I am quite shock because for the first time in my life, I'm not pining for the weekend.

I love dealing with people. I love learning new things.

I have to stop writing about me liking my job. I know it's getting boring to hear.

It's my mum's birthday on Sunday, and I haven bought for her ANYTHING.

Well, technically nothing expensive.

Ok, lets see. I bought for her:

a) a magnifying instrument for putting thread into the needle (cos I won't be around all the time to help her do it.)

b) a felt cloth doily decorative mat.

c) 2 non slip bath tub mats so she won't fall when she stands up to get out.

d) a cupboard lining paper.

e) a faux gold rat ornament (cos she's born in the year of a Rat).

Well. That's about it and I think it should be enough I hope!!?!? It's the thought that counts right?

Ah, bought 3 dresses, 2 belts, 1 top today. Feel so guilty after not spending anything for 2 whole weeeks. I know, I know lily, I'm a shopaholic. But 2 weeks really is a longgggggggggggggg time not to buy anything!!!! :(

Aw, love my buys, really gutted I didn't get the green top though. I really should have bought it.

Oh well, going for an Ike bana exhibition tomorow.

X

No comments: