Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sulky Ann.

Oh I slept during lunch after my cup noodles and I drooled all over my hand and face just cos I was resting my head on my arm.

Don't laugh there, I'm sure that happened to you before! Everyone drools!

Hahahaha. I am still tired though. I can't wait to go home and rest.

Besides sleeping on the table, I had a huge orange pillow covering my face, preventing people from seeing how pig I looked like when I slept!

This flu isn't going away. It is indeed not good.

I shall look forward to going home and having more cup noodles for dinner and jelly for dessert!

Work is light today. I wish I had more things to do and learn!!

Argh. Someone please give me something creative and interesting to talk about? No?

Fine. I will sit in the corner and sulk.

X

No comments: