Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lazy Saturday

It actually feels amazing to be home after a week.

I don't have to leave in places where there isn't internet connection or a bathroom filled with nothing.

Or on a bed where the previous occupants' actions were questionable.

Ah, Rosie misses me so much she followed me into the house and refused to get out even when Dad screamed at her to do so.

Mama cooked 'mee sua' for me, vermicilli soup. It was amazing.

She bought loads of groceries for me to bring back to Singapore as well.

As much as she's a royal pain in my ass, I still love her so much.

Gosh I missed my bed, slept in till 3pm today. Didn't want to wake up but the damn sms woke me.

Ah..................

Mother's day tomorrow. Keith already sent her Lilys.

Hope she likes her Ike Bana surprise later when Ming sends it over.

Peace out!

No comments: