Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Batman's black bra

The Black Bra

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, the other is a mistress,
and of course I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our partners by wearing a black leather bra,
stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend: The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice,
tall stilettos and a mask.. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you' and we made love all night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice
and heels under a raincoat and the mask over my eyes.
When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night.

Then I shared my story: When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings,
stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said:

"What's for dinner, Batman?"

No comments: