Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still not ok.

So it appears that the best way to cure an ulcer is - SLEEP.

Slept at 10ish last night. Was really knackered. But apparently my ulcer doesnt hurt as much today (prolly due to the lack of mouth movement ie eating) as I only had oatmeal and soaked oatmeal cookies.

I am devastatingly poor. Well that's a lie. I'm not poor, but I don't want to over spend other people's money who are supporting me through this riff in Singapore. So it's good that I starve, but not overly do it because it turns out that I HAVE gastric and hence I throw up alot after eating with gastritis. So I have to eat anyway.

So I'm thinking. Porridge, or Cupnoodles-at-desk-then-sleep?

I think the latter sounds good. I can't be arsed going outside. I need to rest as well. This battling with the flu virus has taken its toll on my energy and attention span.

I am now starving AND hungry AND my nose is STILL dripping.

Argh. Can't wait to go home and sleep at 730pm.

No comments: