Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twilight, Edward Cullen and Iron and Wine.

Ok, Ok.

I admit it is a little TOO late to be watching Twilight by now.

But I have to say, it is a pretty good show. And THANK GOD I haven't read the book, because I've heard that it was a total disaster of the movie as compared to the book.

But hey, Edward Cullen is HOT.

He is FLAMING HOT.

When I saw him, I just wanted to rip his pants off and do naughty stuffs to him.
But I have self control.

*ehem*

Anyhoos, at the final etch of the movie, Edward and Bella had a dancing scene at Prom.

I tell you. That is the most romantic movie scene ever portrayed.

The soundtrack for it is absolutely heart-melting.

Here it is


I know its a really 'hard' title for such a mellow song.
It's so romantic.

I can unwind and relax and actually pretend that something as romantic as THAT could happen in my life.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Who's kidding. :D

But man, I just love Edward Cullen. Not Robert Pattinson. Sorry babes. I've got a thing about BO.

x x x x x

3 comments:

Jenny Pong said...

Blog hopping from Edel's and arrived here! I like the way you write your post! pretty crazy stuff... =P

Jenny

Olivia Jo said...

Jenny, your jewlry making skills are amazing!!! I am very very impressed!!!!! would love to purchase some if i come across ones i like!!!

:D:D:D

Jo

Jenny Pong said...

Thanks Jo! I do custom orders too if you have any designs in mind... =)

Jenny