Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pasta Mania



So I'm known for my laziest pasta known to men - Ketchup and pasta, along with frozen veg,
may I present to you another version of the laziest pasta known to men:

Tuna, Corn and Onion.
And oh, Mayo.

Back when I was in England, I used to have an addiction.
*ehem*

Sorry, I still have that addiction now.
It resulted in my poor management of finances, and many a time I was usually poor and broke.

It wasn't drugs, gambling or alcohol.

It was -

SHOPPING.

I used to buy dresses, jewlry, bags and shoes.

Yes yes, any man who marries me will seriously have to control me.

Anyways, when I was poor, I used to eat this.

At Morrisons, Pasta a packet was like, 40p.
Mayo was like 30p
Tuna a can was like 20p
Corn, 30p
Onions, 80p for a bag.

2quid for 3 -4 meals.
How cheap is that?

Of course they were all Morrisons made. That's how you save money.

So, its like ROJAK.

You mix everything together lah.

You can have this pasta hot or cold.

It's best served with chips (aka potato chips, not french fries as the English would refer to)

YUM.

It's pretty cheap back here as well.

So any time you're poor, try this recipe out.

And you can keep it for a few days refrigerated if you use a packet of Pasta cos you'll never finish it alone anyway!!!!!

X

No comments: