Thursday, April 2, 2009

Esther :)

My Dearest Esther,

How are you? I am sorry for leaving Klang so early and not spending time with you.

I don't know what it is, but both of us are so close. I really DO miss you when I don't see you.

You always make me luagh, and you understand me so well.

Contrary to popular belief, you are NOT stingy. Well, at least not to me.

I love every moment that I spend with you and I wish I could stay in Klang a little longer.
Maybe when we're 35 and single we could move in together? Hahahaha.

Hai, I don'tknow when we became so close. It's funny how I'm closest to you compared to others.
You really became my best friend.

There are no words to express how glad I am to have someone like you in the family. Someone I can talk to and not judge me.

And contrary to popular belief, we're not lesbians (even tho some people would think and wish we were!)











Love you loads Esther.

Stay happy and confident. I will always be here for you!

Love,
Cockroach.
x x x x

No comments: