Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh my lovelies.

In my previous blogs I have mentioned about me getting baby Goliath Bullfrogs as pets.

So here I present to you:

Mr Blackie.



He is Black, mean, sensitive and doesn't take crap from people.

Loves the sun, but hates being in the tank.

Stares at you but you never really know if he is really looking at you.

He's favourite motto is : "Jump out before you get trapped in".

He has a soft spot for mealworms.



Now meet Mr. Kermit.



He is bigger in size than Mr. Blackie and he is known to be ferocious and loves to mark his territory by pouncing on Mr. Blackie.

He hates his meals to crawl all over his body so he loves to give them a flying kick to paralyse them.

Loves crawling under the drift wood and pretend to be squished.

He's favourite motto is : "Stay still and they'll think you're dead."

Has a soft spot for naked ladies.



Ah, my lovely slimey pets.

Not long before they grow big and turn into our asian delicacy.

Yum.

:D

No comments: