Sunday, April 5, 2009

The life of a bum.

I know it feels insensitive and stupid to say it at this time, especially during the economic crunch,

but,

IT FEELS GREAT NOT TO BE WORKING.

Fuck yeah, I am loving the sleep ins and the late nights.

And all that partying.

And not worrying about waking up at 7am the next morning.

Or worrying about falling asleep at work.

And having your boss catch you redhanded.

Yes, I am enjoying myself.

No, I am not rich.

Yes, I have enough to cover my ass till I find work.

Yes, I am enjoying it.

Gosh I love the feel of not waking up and worrying if my boss would fire my ass today.

And no, I did not get fired.

Or retrenched.

I just finished my training.

I am SO contributing to the economy right now - by shopping and spending money I don't have.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.




I'd give it 2 more months before I get sick of this lifestyle and actually try to contribute back into the society.

WOOOO!

X

No comments: