Tuesday, April 28, 2009

20 things I love about You :)



Ah, the female love of my life since day 1 in Inti. What would I do without you guiding me all the way? There are no words to tell you how much I miss you since you're in Ipoh. I have not seen you for almost a year. The last time was my birthday.

This is why I love you :

1) Even though I scared the living daylights out of you on the first day you met me (by me glaring at you), you still came up to me and be-ed my friend :D

2) You gave me my first birthday present in Inti even though we hardly knew each other.

3) You would clean my room while I sleep half naked (I know, I'm terrible).

4) You'd never judge me, no matter how wrong I was.

5) You'll always cook lovely foods for me.

6) You treated me like I was one of your own.

7) You always had an explanation whenever I was so upset, you never failed to cheer me up with logical reasonings.

8) You made me my favourite Banana flavoured birthday cake.

9) You took so much effort to sketch out a portrait of me for my birthday.

10) You have an obsession for cleaning and packing my room.

11) You will always let me go first.

12) We NEVER fight. Or disagree.

13) You're the only one who wants to be with me when no one wants to marry me.

14) You love Kitties as much as I do.

15) You took care of me when I was so drunk at Val's 21st.

16) We love all the same things.

17) Sleep overs with you are never stressful.

18) You are willing to give me the future that no man can (I'm starting to sound off, don't I?)

19) You're so humble even though you're ridiculously loaded.

20) You have the kindest heart ever. If I were a guy, I'd never leave you :)

Love ya.

No comments: