Thursday, April 2, 2009

Runway in a Tea Cup!

So everyone knows of my lack of purpose in life, my ample of time to waste, and also my impeccable taste in fashion *ehem*.

I have recently been invited cordially *ehem* to visit this new fashion website via a good friend of mine and do a review on it *yay*.

I have been to many weblogs selling clothes online and I have always doubted their fashion senses. Most sites sell jing jang clothes which most people will NEVER wear. They are either too lala-ish, or just plain horrendous.

I was mildly suprised that Runwayinateacup has amazing fashionable dresses at affordable prices!

Not only are they chic and trendy, most prices don't even go over RM50!!!!!! How great is that!!!! We usually come across websites that tend to slash our purses, but Runwayinateacup really helps us tighten our budgets with this filifeleh economic crisis going on!

They do mostly on asian sizes, so big girls like me don't really have much to muck about in the site, but just loooking at the amazing pieces would give us an idea of what to look out for when shoppping! A little bird told me that they would soon do plus sizes so we just have to watch their space closely! Once their plus size lines are out, I'll definitely be the first ones to queue up for the dresses! They better give me "back stage passes" and first hands on the dresses!

But seriously, their dresses are very classy and unique. Period. Runwayinateacup loves satin, so they have quite a number on it!

Check out what I have laid my eyes on. It's a pity they don't do a size 14! But nevertheless it doesn't hurt to crave a little!


This is a classic pink Cassidee!


This is a romantic tube dress with scallop cut top!


This grey ruffled top is so in fashion now!


The blue layered Lillee goes good on an informal or formal occassion!


The pink collared Candee is a must have!!!

These pieces absolutely make me drool. Now I wish I was smaller so I can further max out my credit card and buy them!!!

Go have a look at their site, you won't be disappointed!

RUNWAYINATEACUP


Even their E-shop name is unique!

This site definitely has my thumbs up. Go for it girls!

1 comment:

melia said...

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! You are damn fabulous! Laff youuuuuuuuu!!!!