Thursday, April 23, 2009

Super Star Virgo

I have just been on Super Star Virgo (Yes, I am that lucky) the past weekend, and it was a blast.

The whole place was HUGE and majestic.

Check it out.



Half of the view of the ship. It was unnerving huge man.



The highly reputed 3 golden horses in the Lobby.



The lobby.



More lobby!



Viewing deck.



View of the back of the Cruise.

I really enjoyed my time. Gambled a little, ate shit loads and shopped loads too!

Went to Phuket then to Langkawi.

Second Aunt bought shit loads of Jewlry for me!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Now am back to reality. Wanted to beat the shit outta myself because I didn't join my friend to go for the Cleo Bachelors Night. GODAMNIT!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Pong said...

Cleo thingy is this Friday at Zouk...

Olivia Jo said...

I wanna go lah, but i'm all the way in jb. my fren invited me ther, but it was a last minute thing! HAYO!