Friday, April 17, 2009

Not a Cross Dresser

So I have been requested to do a review again on blogshops.

I must stress that these are my exquisite views and are none of anyone else's business what I write or what I perceive.
So those rival bloggers who want to belittle these upcoming new blogshops can bloody well jump up your own asses and stay there. If your products aren't appealing enough, then you bloodyhell do something about it then go around and tarnish people's names.

Ok. Enough bitching.

So, there's this new chiq blogshop that sells uber high street fashion.

May I present to you,

NOT A CROSS DRESSER.

Ranging from Maxi dresses to Toga dresses and skinny jeans, this shop really know what's good for us currently.

They are chic and trendy, and the prices are affordable too.

And might I add, they sell shoes as well, and THEY ARE TO DIE FOR. Am I not this broke ass this moment, I would have so bought these stilts.

Anyways, the owner of this shop is a pre-madonna fashionista who has almost fulfilled her life long dream of opening a boutique. Many might beg to differ, but at least this is a step further to realising her dreams.

There are risks to be taken while selling your products online and I personally salute all these blog shoppers for taking risks and going online and venturing out. Kudos.

N-A-C-D just started opening so theres not much dresses up for grabs, but here are a few of my favourites!!!!!



Purple is majestic. Toga dresses are AMAZING. The ruffled design is very soft and romantic. Good for dinner dates.



This bohemian earth coloured dress is unique and casual. good for casual dates.



Acid washed jeans and toga tops totally go for a splendid night out!!!!!!


And this is my favourite baby doll tube checkered dress, to be innocent when I know you're not!!!!!

Go check NOT A CROSS DRESSER out! You won't regret it!!!

Well done Francessca. I'm REALLY proud of you!

Love,
Anna.

x x x x x

No comments: