Sunday, January 17, 2010

What I want at my Funeral

I was just thinking last night, if I my time on earth is through (by God's will or suicide), this is what I want at my funeral :

a) F.r.i.e.n.d.s re-run playing at the background. Everyone needs some laughs. My funeral would mean many relieves for many many people!

b) Have a bubble blower constantly blowing bubbles !

c) People will be served fried chicken and flenflies (not those chinese cooks with their big woks and all smokey and such)

d) No big chinese musical orchestra to send me off. I'd like a 4 string quartet please. Playing all my favourite love songs thank you very much.

e) Have my death portrait as my most fabulous self - the (ex-)clubbing diva.

f) No joss sticks or what not - Just cigarratte sticks and bottles of malibu.

g) No plastic chairs - I would like to at least have my funeral ceremony with taste.

h) Have tea roses as centrepieces on the tables.

i) Everyone will be required to wear green and gold at the funeral.

j) Serve them lotsa jelly as dessert!

k) My tombstone would read "Buried Alive"

l) The taxidermist or undertaker would have to dress me in a black classy peplum dress and someone's got to give me amazing smokey eyes which does not make me look like the characters in the Nightmare before Christmas.


People are going to have to remember me as the girl who laughed alot.

And to pay for my extravagant funeral, I'd use the money from selling all my shoes, bags and accessories to fund it.

It's gonna be great!

2 comments:

today i m suhana said...

die like dis, i also want!!!

The Vintage Vanity said...

dying like this is good way to die ok!!!!