Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sometimes I wish I had longer and slender fingers!

Mines now short and stubby, and my nails don't even grow nice!

As if I have nothing else to whine about, everything about me is wrong!

Damnit. Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hah.

On a lighter (and more depressing) note, having baby Rosabelle in our lifes just made my uterus self destruct. I don't think I will ever want a baby (like her), who is really half devil, or should I say, pure evil.

Mind you, she's a lovely baby - when her mouth isn't open. I don't know why. Are we such hateable creatures? Perhaps! But her world should revolve around ours, not us around hers! Rosabelle, if you think your lovely aunt is going to give in to your whims and fancies, you really picked the wrong aunt!

Just taking care of her for a day has put the thought of settling down and finally having a kid (lets say, in 3-4 years) away. I will most definitely, kill my own child should she be this way. And I won't even feel guilty. That's how bad it is. I love her to bits when shes not crying and being a mini-bitch.

I'm a baby hater arnt' I? I will probably change my mind about this post once I stop baby sitting her and catching her at her best times (laughing and drooling). I am a much more patient person to my family recently, but this, this really raises the bar on patience. You have no idea what patience entails. It would be carrying the baby for about 4 hrs, crying all the way (both of us, me on the inside), and finally falling asleep in between from exhaustion due to all the crying, then waking up crying again because her mummy wasn't there. In between there's lots of coaxing, swinging around and walking around the house compound). She knows that once she cries, her mummy will rush to her side to coo her. But guess what? Your mummy went out today (as it is natural that your mum was finally able to see the real world after 4 months), so no one can save you, till about 12midnight when she finally comes home. By that time you'll be asleep, so there would be peace on earth (as you're sleeping now).

Perhaps next time I should slide some Jack or Black into your water bottle. That ought to chill you, you super cry baby.


On another note, my two little girls (dogs) are finally bleeding all over the house (on heat lah!). Welcome to womanhood. You're gonna love a live of being a virgin because no one will let you out of the house to screw other dogs. Have fun!

No comments: