Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Resolutions

This year is a brand new spanking year. Of course there'll always be resolutions that'll will never come true, but you know, for laughs, I'll tell you them!

  • Lose 10kgs. (of course! my main thing is to lose weight, but you know, that'll never happen)
  • Stop eating fried chicken. (hah, you know that'll never happen either)
  • Be reasonable to the boy. (thats a really tough one.)
  • Cut down the shopping by half. (I'd rather die)
  • Be courteous on the road/less road rage (thats slightly doable)
  • Have more patience and faith.
  • Stop buying shoes. (WTF!)
  • Get married (it'll never happen.......this year)
  • Tidy my room....completely (HAHAHAHAHAHA!)
  • Save more money (it's gonna be tough)
  • bathe my dogs weekly.
  • Stop watching Friends.
  • stop kicking my dogs.
  • waking up early in the morning so the day's not wasted (pfffffffffffffft. sleep is great!)
  • Stop being such a critic. (but thats my job!)
  • Be employee of the year (you know I always am!)
  • Pamper myself and go for more pedicures (but its so geli!)
  • Camwhore less (it's like asking me to eat less fried chicken!)
  • Eat more fish (I hate that fishy smell :(
  • Be less friendly.
  • Recycle!
  • Do more masks.
  • Be less jealous.
  • Stop wrenching acrylic nails off my real ones.
  • Try to exercise more (HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA)
  • Sleep at 10pm, because I need 10hrs sleep.
  • Bitch less about people.
  • Have a less firey temper.
  • Be contented with what I have (this is v important)
  • visit grandparents more.
  • Use my mobilephone less.
  • stay off facebook as much as possible.
  • Take time out to paint.
  • Be more interested in politics and economy (snoreeeeeeeeeeeee)

Wah so many things more to add, but I just can't remember them all in this moment! :)

What are you resolutions that you'll never intend to keep?

No comments: