Sunday, January 10, 2010

New bedroom layout

Yes, so I've finally and painstakingly painted my room.

Fuck me, there were so much rubbish that I never knew that I had/needed/horded/hidden everywhere in my room. Moving it out was a mega bitch and I've never been more tired than this.

Painting wasn't that bad actually except painting the corners which I had to use a ladder to go up up up, or I had to bend down down down. Niaseng cibai, my bones now bendy, made of liquorice.

Anyway, I chose apple cut green, nabeh, my walls were yellow, so green and yellow = wad? BLUE LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. NBCCB. so now my walls are light blue, which I am pleasantly surprised, cos it looks like pastel turqouise!!!!!!!!!!!!! My part efforts are not wasted afterall. It's quite fun painting lah.

I got carried away - I started painting my door frames,because they all kena paint, and I'm damn lazy to wipe them away!

So a 5litre can of paint couldnt be finished, I should have finished my other grills, but I really can't be arsed. I was damn tired.

I rearranged the couch and the table to get a new 'fengshui'. Of course, no one qualified has been to my room to tell me that my bed and toilet was facing the wrong way, or that my wall colours were of badluck, but i don't fucking care! as long as I'm happy waking up to my room, it's always good fengshui!

My dressing table remains as this, but is now converted to my laptop table :







I moved my couch to where my old table was, so it made a little cozy nook in the room where I can lie down or sit comfortably and go online and watch shows. The subwoofer is placed in the little corner so the sound system is amazing - I use logitech thanks to ah soon, but many may beg to differ that altec lansing is the best! But i don't give a shit ok! I bought it online for nabeh 25poounds and I'm gonna make sure i fully use it!

You can see in the pic, below the giraffe prints, theres a blanket. Thats cos i'm sitting under the aircon and I can use the blanket to snuggle when im chilly! How amazing is that! And if you're wonderng bout the painting I'm painting animal prints to put on my wall. So far I have cow, tiger, zebra, cheetah and giraffe. im tired of painting alrady ok!

I also got the floating wall brackets put in.



Felt abit sad that holes were being drilled into my old walls, but I need more space for more useless stuff ok!!!!!!




Good thing the brackets were placed high enough that I wouldnt bump my head when I wake up. Other people I'm not so sure. This is specifically designed for short people like me! KEKEKEKEKEEKEK




See, I put the table on the other wall, so I have loads of walking space. An another floating wall bracket for my other shits! Man I have too many stuffs for my own good!

Plus yesterday I bought goose feather down pillow and 280 thread count cotton JeanPerry pillow cases because I'm a grown up alreadY! (Actually my current pillows are of the same level as the bed).

Ok lor, tired already lah, no more new stuff for the whole year! I'm all set!

XXXXXXXXX

ps: sorry my bed damn messy lah. Cannot be arsed making it for the photos, because I'm not pretentious like that! :P

pps: poor ah beng. sayang you k. you have been overworked. XXXXX mucho thankies! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey are you sure you are not gonna spend any more after all this fiesta........:-P

Olivia Jo said...

cannot... no more money d lar!!!! >_<