Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jo's top 100 songs of her lifetime

.............which is probably a useless piece of information to you. Not that you give a shit, but, whatever!

  1. O - Town - All or nothing
  2. Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone
  3. David Cook - Always be my baby
  4. Damien Rice - Amie
  5. All 4 one, Jim Brickman - Beautiful as you
  6. Freddie Fender - Before the next teardrop falls
  7. Boyzone - Better
  8. Jack Johnson - Better together
  9. Damien Rice - Blower's Daughter
  10. Renee Olstead - Breaking up is hard to do
  11. Sade - By your side
  12. Carpenters -Can't smile without you
  13. Adele - Chasing Pavements
  14. Katie Melua - closest thing to crazy
  15. Jack Johnson - Cocoon
  16. John Mayor - Comfortable
  17. Oldies - Don't Cry joni
  18. Gabrielle - Don't need the sun to shine
  19. Bahz Lurhmann - Everybody's free (to wear sun screen)
  20. Iron & Wine - Flightless bird, american mouth
  21. Perry Como - For the good times
  22. Britney Spears (I know, I know ) - From the bottom of my broken heart
  23. Santana & Michelle Branch - The Game of Love
  24. Jim Brickman - The Gift
  25. Michelle Branch - Goodbye to you
  26. 98 Degrees - The hardest thing
  27. Brandy - Have you ever
  28. Perry Como - Hawaiian wedding song
  29. City & Colour - Hello, I'm in Delaware
  30. Plus one - Here in my heart
  31. Evermore - Hey boys and girls
  32. Michael Buble - Home
  33. Michael Buble - Put your head on my shoulder
  34. Michael Buble - You don't know me
  35. Michael Bolton - How am I supposed to live to without you
  36. Joy Enriquez - How can I not love you
  37. Bee Gees - How can you mend a broken heart
  38. Rod Stewart - I don't wanna talk about it
  39. Edwin Mccain - I'll be
  40. Bonnie Raitt - I can't make you love me
  41. Edwin Mccain - I could not ask for more
  42. Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden
  43. Aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thing
  44. Antony and the Johnsons - I fell in love with a dead boy
  45. Barbara Streisand - I finally found someone
  46. Olivia Newton John - I honestly love you
  47. Beth - I love how you love me
  48. Jheena Lodwick - If you love me
  49. Mouth & Mcneal - I Love you this much
  50. Bee Gees - I started a joke
  51. Carpenters - I won't last a day without you
  52. Trisha Yearwood - I would have loved you anyway
  53. Plus one - Last flight out
  54. Pearl Jam - Last kiss
  55. The Cranberries - Linger
  56. Colbie Caillat - Magic
  57. Colbie Caillat - Realize
  58. The Script -The Man who can't be moved
  59. Los Lonely Boys - More than love
  60. S club 7 - Never had a dream come true
  61. Journey South - Nobody Knows
  62. Azure Ray -November
  63. The Decemberists - Oceanside
  64. The Decemberists- we go down together
  65. Trademark - only love
  66. Sheena Easton - over you
  67. Pink - So what
  68. Nelly furtado - Promiscuous
  69. Michael Buble - Quando, Quando, Quando
  70. Regina Spektor - Samson
  71. Van Morrison - Searching for someone exactly like you
  72. Elvis Costello - She
  73. Shania Twain - You got a way
  74. Santana - smooth
  75. Renee Olstead - someone to watch over you
  76. One Republik - Stop & Stare
  77. Joshua Radin - Sundrenched world
  78. Shontelle - Tshirt
  79. Rihanna - Take a bow
  80. Katy Perry - Thinking of you
  81. N'Sync - This I promise you
  82. Alex E - Tonight
  83. Ryan Cabrerra - True
  84. Boys like girls - two is better than one
  85. Shakira - Underneath your clothes
  86. Kate Winslet - What if
  87. Jonas Brothers - When you look me in the eyes
  88. The Shirelles - Will you still love me tomorrow
  89. Bonnie Sommerville - Winding road
  90. Chris Brown - with you
  91. Eric Clapton - Wonderful tonight
  92. James Blunt - you're beautiful
  93. Lifehouse - you and me
  94. Dixie Chicks - You were mine
  95. Air supply - you are the reason
  96. Bay City Rollers - The way I feel tonight
  97. Jim Brickman - Valentine
  98. Matt Monroe - Walk away
  99. O-Town - Painter
  100. Hinder - Lips of an Angel

No comments: