Monday, January 11, 2010

TGI Fridays

Due to my ultimate depression yesterday which I will not divulge because it is so embarrassing that even an ostrich will bury itself together with its legs in the sand, bunny brought me for Fridays.

Tears were just streaming down my face and I think bunny's heart broke watching me cry.

So bunny decided the ultimate. Treat me to Fridays and eat whatever I want.

At first I protested, because

a) it was fricking expensive. Money damn hard to earn ok? Don have to blow it off on some super tender juicy piece of steak.

b) i wanted to curl in my room and die. and/or

c) suffocate in the humid air of my bathroom while hot showering, in hopes that I'd knock my head on the toiletbowl and die.

But none of the above came true.

So bunny dragged me all the way to Fridays. I wanted to order the cheapest set. But bunny insisted that I ordered the most expensive piece of juicy jack daniels medium rare, with shrimp and mash.

My God. That truly is a piece of haven in every bite. It totally is like an orgasm on my tongue. Cheered me up, but at the back of my head, I'm still a big fat fucking failure. Sigh.

I am glad there was bunny to be there to comfort me in my times of sorrow.

I hate my life. But i don't hate bunny.

Bunny is one of the rare few reasons why the days are slightly easier to get by.


Thank you bunny.

meow meow. xxxxxxxx

No comments: