Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love Malaysia




Alot of people have asked me about my political views and comments.

I say I have nothing to say about it.

And they said that I was being smart to keep my comments to myself, lest being ambushed and killed unsuspecting in a freak accident.

ANYWAY.

Truth be told, .......*drum rolls*

I really have nothing to say about politics.

Becuase :

a) I'm really not interested in who is suggestedly bribing or getting bribed.

b) I'm really also not interested in the fights ensued between 2 (or more) selfish parties that obviously have no interest in the proper welfare of the country.

c) It's really boring seeing grown men fight over ports, sand, titles etc. If they were fighting in mud, that'll be more interesting. But still an iYawn.

d) It's dangerous voicing your views, what with the incognito ISA hanging around your ankles. I got too much shopping to live for.

e) You create unnecessary trouble for yourself ie, read the papers and see who's been going missing after what what.

f) I really am just not interested. A broken heel would have intrigued me more.

g) I really have nothing going on in my mind. My dad was right. I really am stupid! I have no comments for anything besides, shopping, food and sleep.


Many people have said that I am a disgrace to Malaysia, what having no political views about who is right or wrong.

Let me tell you. There is no right or wrong. There is only people's wants and needs for themselves. And they all do it for the sole purpose of basic survival (albeit it getting out of hand due to greed). Those who side the wrong party get eliminated and those who side the right party would also get eliminated. It is just too much of a risk to be siding anyone, or more so giving unnecessary opinions on what you think is correct. But GUESS WHAT? You're not the King, you're not the Sultan. You are a NOBODY. Your life and your opinions are like mosquitoes trying to brave the oncoming sand storm. You'll never win them.

But I am proud to be a Malaysian. That is all I can say. I am proud of my mother land, a land where I was born into. Beautiful, self sufficient, colourful and harmonious. I am proud that us Malaysians can get along with one another (extremists and other terrorists aside). Indians, Malays, Chinese, we don't care about the race. We need each other, we need to co-depend on each other to survive in this time we're living in.

We need to admit the fact that no one race can survive on their own in Malaysia. It's all about TEAMWORK. And there is no I (one race) in team work. There is no one superior race in Malaysia. Everyone needs everyone to survive. There are several hard facts which would be race sensitive that everyone knows, but yet we do not, and should not, look down on anyone.

Malaysia is like a tropical rainforest full of opportunities to grow and flourish. Without the plants, animals and insects, it would be nothing. It would just be a barren land, where everything eventually dies off. The government is like the entire ecosystem. It breaks down, we all die off eventually.

We shouldn't be politically swayed by what is on the cover of the newspapers. What is more important than daft arguments within the cabinet, is how the country is growing as one. If the government is fighting among each other, then who is looking out for the citizens, when it is they who should be looking after us?

Despite all the debacle that has been going on, I am proud to say that I still see the unity between our races in Malaysia going strong. We still have respect for one another and recognise the significance of each other role in Malaysia. Let this not become another Racial Riot that happened in the 50's. We have come too far now to sink back retrospectively.

This is as political as I can get. :D




No comments: