Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things I'm afraid of

Things I'm afraid of :

1) Clowns

Have you watched IT? If you have, you will freaking understand my fear! FREAKING CLOWNS! With razor teeth! Yikes!

2) Cockroaches

The flying ones are the worst!!!!


3) 2 girls 1 cup

I don't know why people would enjoy watching this horrifying thing! It's gross!!!!


4) deafening silence

A medium where time and space stands still............


5) public toilets

How can you not be terrified of a place that people pee all over ?!

6) balloons

Refer to No.1


7) your father

cos you know, he's not MY father!


8) blood/accidents

I have a weak heart. If I see someone crash their bike eventhough they are ok, I still throw up. Blood just makes me hurl even easier.


9) heights

I used to think I was cool with heights. But boy, was I wrong after climbing angkorwat!


10) alot of work

Yes, yes, don't tell me you aren't!


11) weird men who follow me

I'm terrified of being followed. When I was living in manchester for a bit, there was a weird guy who trailed me all the way from where I was living to town. Fuck me, I had to run to the nearest police post to make sure he wouldnt follow me. And the worst part, my ex thought I was making all of it up.

hey, if you're cute, its completely fine with me. If you are shaggy looking with dirty clothes and that crazy look in your eye, I'll start running.


12) dying alone

Do YOU wanna die alone? with 9 cats and only being discovered a week later with half your face eaten off? And ONLY being discovered cos there was a smell that was disturbing the neighbours.


13) commitment

despite wanting to get married eventually, my breath skips at the thought of it. I can't even commit to a shampoo!


14) complicated techy stuff

Yes, I'm a tech idiot. Live with it. I can't even function a modem.


15) math & physics

Failed and failed. Need I say more? That's why I took law!


16) really really bad drivers

They literally are the cause of my high blood pressure.

No comments: