Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Godly Encounter

I posted a question on FB asking if anyone would ever know that someone is 'the one'. The cream to your cake, the french to your fry, your other half, your ying, your yang, the air to your lungs, you get the general idea.



So I pandai pandai/kei kiang said that God didn't reply his mails ( after some mental anguish, passing out of the chair, wet tissues).

So when I arrived at work today, I checked my facebook for God's Daily Message (because I'm a believer like that - you need a specific message from God to know what path you're taking on the particular day) - and VOILA! He's message popped up right in my face in the manner like he was telling me 'i-told-u-i'd-reply-your-mails-sooner-or-later'. God has never been this efficient.



Sometimes we get so mad at God because he doesn't answer our prayers. I guess God found a way to relay his messages to me, because I'm 24/7 stuck to the computer.

Good one, God. Thank you.



No comments: