Sunday, November 30, 2008

I kissed a girl...

KATY PERRY



When I first heard of her, I thought that she was just another new upcoming singer.

I must admittedly say that I did not pay much attention to her, or her songs.

But I was wrong, and I was glad I did not take too long to realise it!

Her debut song, "I kissed a girl", was amazing.

I kissed a girl, and I liked it,
The taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it,
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.
It felt so wrong, it felt so right,
Don't mean I'm in love tonight.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

I have kissed a girl and I liked it, but it doesn't mean I was in love, or gay.
I prefer kissing guys much more tho!
Fran has first class experience to what I'm saying!
Next in line, Jess.
*evil laughter*

Anyways, Katy Perry's songs are so pleasurably sinful,
(albeit slightly offensive to close minded people)
upbeat, and catchy tunes, it really makes my day!

Was driving to work today with mum when her song came up,
and I hopped up and down while driving.

My mum thought I was gay.

And crazy.

She was like, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU SINGING?

As much as people have negatively commented on her song of promoting homosexualism,
they are wrong.
I don't know why, but they are wrong.
(see how good I am at defending)

Although I do know that men secretly hope that women are all lesbian and would make out in front of them anytime they want it!

Hahaha.

Katy Perry is SO HOT, I wouldn't mind kissing her.
However, I do not use cherry chapstick, but pineapple passion fruit lipbalm.
Yummy.

Not only was "I kissed a girl" a hit, so was "Hot n Cold".

You change your mind like a girl changes clothes
Yeah you, PMS like a bitch I would know
And you always think, always speak cryptically
I should know that your no good for me


Chorus

Cause' you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight we break up, we kiss we make up
You! you don't really wanna stay no, but you don't really wanna go-oh
Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down

This song is AMAZING.
Talks about what an ass most guys are.
And I have first hand experience to tell you that its real.

Men PMS like a bitch too.

Sometimes even worse than us!

It gets me bobbing up and down and I get realllllllllllllly uber hyper and happy!
It's not even suppose to be a happy song!

HEE :)

Katy Perry also has an amazing fashion taste. Some may find her quirky, some may find her disastrous, but you have to hand it to her, she's one of a kind.

Her colours are well played and she's the new age pin up poster girl. (Sorry Dita, She's the new you. And younger.)

The first person, after Carmen Miranda, to promote a healthy living through fruits.






Look she's wearing a watermelon as a jumpsuit dress!

I find using fruits as accessories really brighten up your day.
They are not only colourful to look at, they are also unique.



Gosh, they are soooooooooo pretty.

Innovative as she is, Katy Perry has a humourous side of her as well.
With talent, beauty and brains (to come up with quirky songs/stuff), she has an immense humour to go with it.


If she thinks you're gay, she's probably right.

Did I tell you how hot Katy Perry is?
(I guess I did! But I will tell you again!)
She has this dewy glowy porcelain fair skin, with huge almond blue eyes which just screams out "kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-nehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
She has a perfect rack, long slender limbs, not too skinny, just nice.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i love her hair as well.

Her fashion style is an inspiration to me.
Unfortunately, my beer/food gut does not allow me to wear short hot pants like hers.
Nor does my 31inch waist and 34inch hips.

Sigh, I am not blessed with an hour figure.
Nice boobs, yes.
Figure, no.

Besides looking quirky, Katy Perry has an elegant side to her as well.




I just noticed that she has a face-ass (aka cleft chin)
Only really good looking people have it!


And a classy side too.


I'd hit that.
And that pizza too.

This is how much I like Katy Perry!

X

No comments: