Tuesday, November 25, 2008

As promised......

Mmmmmm.........So what do we have here?

Am I kidding you?
No!

As promised here are the pictures of the Lontong Kering I had last night.

I quickly devoured my lunch as soon as the clock ticked 1pm and I forgot that I shouldn't deprive my lovely readers (if I ever have any) of the lovely pics of food! :)


Mmmm.....Lontong Kering......


Porridge I brought from home because I'm a broke ass this month :(



Me and Vivian sharing our lunch in my little cubicle office.

Ooooooh. Just so everyone knows, its well known that I'm a bitch.

So I will upload more photos on food and share the joy with everyone!

hee :)

The following pics are from my trip back to my hometown, P. Pinang.

Mee Jawa from the wet market next to Kek Lok Si Temple


Ikan Bakar from Batu Ferringhi



Shui gao Tong from Ayer Itam



And my favourite Ang ku kueh!!!!!

Just so I should spread the message to all man kind:

Life is short, eat what you can enjoy.
But don't over do it.

My ugly food/beer gut isn't there for no reason and it isnt a pretty sight :)

X

No comments: