Monday, November 24, 2008

Hunger Strikes


Joke of the Day:

10 best excuses when you get caught falling asleep on your desk:


10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in
that time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably
got here just in time!"

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement
and envisioning a new paradigm."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve
work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who
practice Yoga?"

4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a
solution to our biggest problem."

3. "The coffee machine is broken..."

2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."

And the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your
desk...

1. " ... in Jesus' name. Amen."



Hahahahahha, I know I'm suppose to be working. But time is just painfully passing by.

ITS ONLY BEEN 30 MINS!

This blog isnt about me going on a hunger strike. To make it clear, the hunger has struck again! :)

My lunch is sitting in the corner staring at me. The lontong kering is discreetly releasing its sweet and spicy fragrance into the room.

I cannot wait any longer. This is pure torture. I'm going insane!!!!!

I think I'm going to pass out from hunger
(I had porridge for breakkie, hence the hunger pangs now)

Everyone knows that porridge are only for old people with slow metabolisms.

I'm still going through puberty!
(yes yes, I know at age 22, women have stopped growing)
But I refuse, yet again, to condone to such social requirements!

The excuses as aforementioned will be diligently used once I'm caught passed out on my desk.

Blame the damn lontong kering.

X


No comments: