Sunday, November 30, 2008

This isn't happening

*bangs head on the wall*

*again*

Bought 6 colours of cotton material today to try and make my own shift dress in block colours.

Grey
American blue
Dark Green
Yellow
Orange
Shocking Pink

Started off with the Grey one, didn't turn out that well.

Should have just cut a hole for the head,
fit it through my body,
and pin the sides?

Yes, I should have done that.
But no, I had to listen to mum and do this and that.
Now I have been branded as having a poor workmanship!

And it's my first time on the damn 34 year old sewing machine!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Nevermind.

I will have my minion (CT) to help me pin myself tomorrow.

It has to work this time.
I'm not letting my RM10.00 per material go to waste.

If anyone has any advise (other than sending it to the tailor or just buying a damn dress),
please tell me.

I am crying out for help.

I should think that a shift dress does not go out of fashion, right?

Damnit some one please help me!

X

No comments: