Friday, September 3, 2010

Rambles of nothing

I'm seriously thinking of opening classes for lil kids who wants to learn arts and craft, piano and english.

I personally feel that it would help me with my emotional growth and over all as a human being contributing to the society.

All these 9-6 rat race of life just makes me realise that it's not worth it, its not what I want, and its not fulfilling.

It's stressful, I have to face shit, pick up other people's shit and clean them.

I've always wanted to teach, but my mother strongly disagrees against it as it's not as glamourous as being a high flying lawyer who can spit on people. Irony, she's a teacher herself.

My job isn't glamorous. I'm not upholding peace NOR justice. Instead, I'm just helping people claim money after being involved in personal accidents. Not that it isn't fulfilling, it is at some point. But when you know that you earn peanuts when your boss draws about 100k a month from your hard work, it just feels like child slavery. Plus you have to face with all these disgruntled (rightly so) people everyday with missing limbs etc.

My job pays the bills (barely), and I can't complain so far but I'm not exactly over the moon and head and heels in love with my job. Hopefully the boss will see that I'm freaking poor and can't even afford to have a car.

ANYWAY. wonder whats the market like out there for parents who wants their kids to acquire some creativity and aesthetic skills? I would love to teach english too to kids up to SPM or O Levels. I'm good enough for that. Plus, I can also teach piano la, but thats only on the side for people who aren't interested in taking exams. I can't be arsed to sit for the damn qualifying paper to teach people and register them for exams. I think having a Grade 8 in ABRSM suffices for that.

Aiya, boils down to me being a lazy ass and not wanting to see people's face when I work la (no one wants to be subject to anyone's superiority at work, but SHIT HAPPENS anyway).

However, I'm extremely diligent when it comes to making breakfast and waking up super early to cook for the one I love. I love being at home and generally tidying the house and decorating it. people who have seen my room would beg to differ. But that's different. I'm only able to extent my creativity in my small room and not to the whole house. And my room's too small to contain my shit! HAHAHAHA.

Aih. It's friday. I've totally lost all energy to work. Good thing Jessabella's post came in today, I got my dress for Ern's birthday tmr! I will be making her a buttercream fondant cake with white icing, pink ribbon and lil yellow ducks! Plus I previously had already been to Chinatown and gotten her some birthday decorations and balloons etcetc. I'm such a great aunt. Hopefully next time she grows up she'll be close to me and take care of me when I'm old! Hahahahahahaha.

I would love to have a daughter next time, then I can dress up her and teach her all the good values in life and instill in her that it's better to be more of a housewife than a career woman. It's not good to have stress in life, the side effects will eventually kill you! Hahaha.

Have to start making her little fondant ducks tonight. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: