Sunday, September 12, 2010

Unfavourable wives?

I have many hot lady friends (over the age of 32) who have everything. Career, cars, cards, fashion, invites to the hottest parties, guys. However, one thing is missing in the picture.

They lack a boyfriend, or more so, a permanent and stable life partner.

They are hot, they are glamourous, they work hard and they party even harder. On facebook I see their pictures turning up on every party there is in town.

Then the mother of all question strikes again,

ARE ALL WOMEN WHO PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR THE LEAST FAVOURED AMONG MEN TO BE WIFES?


Well, let's face the fact. The men may oogle at (and sometimes touch) you when you're out in clubs and in pubs, but when they go home, they want to to see their wifes scrubbing floors, wringing clothes and making their beds. Life is cruel. So are men.

I doubt men want their women to be competing other men over who's the better drinker, or getting their groove on the dance floor like Britney Spears, or getting so drunk you're unconscious. Its not good for their ego, not good for your image, and basically not good for you. You're supposed to be the mother of someone's child (eventually) and also someone's wife. No man wants to hear that the whole club did his wife in the toilet of the club, nor a child wanting to hear his or her mum having slept with all the other kids' dads and also being called a hooker. Its the cold hard truth, and I may be condemned for saying it, but shit happens, and the truth will always be the truth and YOU KNOW that people will talk anyway - more so in Asian countries.

If you're over 30, still in clubs and pubs 5 days out of 7, single, and still very hot (you may be wondering why you're hot and still single), please wake up. Men want to come home to wives, not someone they have to worry everytime you go out, whether other men will hit on you, whether you'll embarrass him or both. It's the cold hard fact that men WANT FACE. They are these egoistical creatures that have insatiable desires for having the pristine wife that scrubs and mops floors all day long.

You may be 30 now, but its a slippery slope into spinsterhood from here. 1 yr turns into 2, then 5 in a slip of an eye. Then you'll be 35 and still single (which is quite ok if you're very liberated, but not so much in Asian countries. People here are so traditional still) and wondering where your life went when you see your girl friends having 2 kids and complaining about stretch marks that never go away. Then you'll loudly say that you thank god you don't have 2 big burden to take care of, still keep your figure and all your stretchless skin when secretly within you're crashing inside thinking how you wish you belonged somewhere with people who need you to survive in life (eg, hubby, kids).

The men you'll meet will most definitely 95% be all bastards who are looking for a good time. And you may be on the other hand thinking, oh, he's nice, maybe.......NO! Men who go to clubs to meet women only want women for a nice time. All he's thinking is "OHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH" Wedding bands fall off and come on again when the timing is correct. Do not trust men you meet in clubs to be single, or honest, or honest to you. It's like believing the man who said he has candy in the van, but you have to enter the van first to get it. Then you get cheated and used and then you start lamenting all the men on earth on what pure pricks they are bla bla bla bla bla, when at the first place, 10 yrs ago, you met them, but you screwed them over, time and again. And then sadly, you lost your chance to ever get married.

Men and clubs are the worst combination. Its something about the alcohol, smokes and the environment which makes them roll over the next morning and tell you, " I don't think we should see each other again/who the fuck are you?/ shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit/ I'm married and my wife is coming home today/ get the fuck out of my house/ thank you". Likelihood of them asking you out for food and more sex is also possible, you may be known as the booty call, or poontang. But. You have to keep in mind that MAYBE you may meet a good guy at a club, but he will definitely not bed you the first night he sees you. A proper gentleman first dates you out, buys you expensive dinner, and then attempt to bed you. That order.

I used to be a party goer to be honest. I partied from Monday till Sunday. Having only a break when I'm too hungover. I was 21. Then I realised that all men that came after me only wanted sex. Of course that wasn't in my agenda. That's not in all women's agendas. They want stability, they wan to belong somewhere, they want someone to take care of them. Then I realised that I shouldn't party so hard anymore. So I stopped drinking. It's been 2 years since I stopped drinking, and I still have the occassional drink every now and then to get the 'high' feeling, but I really try to stop it. It's good for my liver, good for my heart and basically everything else. The bf feels safer (in all senses) that I'm at home doing practically nothing but messing up my room and buying clothes online (which he partially funds for).

But its ultimately good for your health. Less smoke, less drink, less chances of meeting with accidents on the streets late at night. You're what the risk management people call the 'high risk investment' - not many people go for it.

This may somewhat come as a controversial topic in which feminists out there would berate me like hell, but who gives a shit. I'm only giving my honest thoughts, in my own blog, to people who sincerely want to settle down. Another advise would be to stop finding people out of your league, but thats another story for another time.

This is a disclaimer though, if I've offended you in any possible way, I apologise. What I write here does not mean it was targeted at you.

So the moral of my post would be : STOP PARTYING SO HARD AND GET INTO THE KITCHEN AND LEARN TO BAKE SOMETHING. THAT'S YOUR JOB, WOMAN.

Ultimately, there are only 2 groups of women. Women men marry, and women who men play around with. So which group are you? If you are (and honestly feel so) that you're the latter group, it's time to rethink your priorities, and start planning your life (unless you're honestly completely happy being single and still partying like a cougar when you're 43). I hope this serves as a wake up call for women who think they can party forever. You can not.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I figured that this post may gather some angry comments from my readers so I've also decided to lump in another section I'd like to call "Dreaming too far".

It's simple. Are you hot? Are you wife quality? Are you pleasant tempered and gentle? Are you kind and giving? If you're not, please don't expect men who look like someone from a Korean drama to fall onto your lap and fall in love with you!

If you don't look like Cinderella, or can do household chores like her, don't expect a Prince Charming!

We have to evaluate ourselves, and find someone who is in our league. I always have this tactic of choosing someone from the crowd who fancies the shit out of me. That way, I wouldn't face the possibility of a rejection! (Yay for my ego boost!)

Very likely women who still remain single at 35 and above are because :

-they've been divorced - don't want to go through that shit again

-widowed - my condolences (no choice lah that one)

-they have 9 cats.

-still waiting for THE ONE. wtf?
If you're still waiting for THE ONE, you would have met him at a marriable age 18-33. HELLO? You ok boh? at 35 you still looking for THE ONE? Don't dream lah. You've already passed him several years ago. You were just looking at the wrong crowd of guys. Wouldn't God have planned someone for you at the most reproductive age, than let you meet him when your eggs have already dried up?

Just settle lah, it's always better to have someone than no one. But when I say have someone, I don't mean :

-alcoholics
-cheating bastards
-drug addicts
-gamblers
-wife beaters
-lazy bastards
-gays (well they can be quite good company!)
-sex addicts
-rapists
-any other funky attributes.


*DISCLAIMER : Written under very bored circumstances. These are all pure shit I'm writing. Lighten up, don't be mad! nyehehehehe!

No comments: